Values and Operating Principles to Guide Strategic Decision-Making
Southside Community Partners
· will model collaborative efforts, externally, that lead to organizational sustainability.
· values accountability and transparency.
· aspires to be a “learning” organization—developing processes to gauge our success and address our challenges.
· believes in maximizing the potential of the nonprofit sector in Southside Virginia.
· is committed to fostering a learning environment that supports the development of 21st century skills in nonprofit staff and volunteers.
· respects each customer and his or her ideas.
· aspires to provide tailored responses that match the experience and meet the need of the customer.
· will encourage and model efficiency.
· seeks to empower its customers with the tools and resources they need to take action.