How to Batch Emails into a Daily Digest
1. Locate the menu bar on any screen. Look for "Home, About, Contact..."
2. Hover your cursor over the fourth item in the menu bar, "Tools."
3. A list will appear. The first item in the list is "Email Group." Click on this link.
4. On the "Join an Email Group" page you will find a link to join the "primary email group." Select this link.
5. You will be directed to the email group subscription page. Scroll down to the very bottom of the screen, enter your email address, and then select "Unsubscribe or edit options."
6. On the next page, enter your password and select "Log in" to advance to the email group options page. Please note: If you wish to unsubscribe from the email group, you may do so at this stage.
7. Scroll down the page until you see options highlighted in gray boxes. The first option in the list is "Set Daily Digest Mode." In order to receive batched messages, you must change the setting from "Off" to "On."
8. Once you have changed the setting, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select "Submit My Changes." Any changes made to your membership settings will take effect immediately.
To batch messages for a specialty email group, complete steps 1 - 3, choose the appropriate email group, and then complete steps 5 - 8.