How to Save Your Searches
In order to save your favorite searches, you will first need to log into your Personal Profile. For information on how to create a Personal Profile, please refer to this helpful "How To". Contact us for assistance.
1. Select "Login" in the upper right-hand corner of any screen on ConnectSouthside.org.
2. You will be directed to the registration page where you will be prompted to enter your User Name and Password. Select "Login."
3. Upon logging in, you will be directed to your Personal Profile mainpage. There you will find the header, "Your Saved Searches." This is where your saved searches will appear each time you log in.
4. To save searches, simply navigate through the site like you normally would. Users can save their favorite events, jobs, volunteer opportunities, reports and more.
5. When you find a particular search or entry that you would like to save, select the "Save This Search" function.
6. Your searches will automatically appear in the list displayed on your Personal Profile mainpage.
7. To access your searches at any time, click on your name in the upper right-hand corner. Please note: If your name does not appear in the upper right-hand corner, you are not logged in. Refer to steps 1 and 2 to log into ConnectSouthside.org.