ConnectSouthside Speaker's Bureau
The Speaker's Bureau is a free service focused on educating people about the many opportunities and benefits to http://www.connectsouthside.org/News/SpeakersBureau/tabid/219/ctl/Edit/mid/574/Default.aspxusing Southside Community Partners' resources and services to strengthen our community. Southside Community Partners staff are available to speak at civic, professional, educational and other public venues. Presentations can include an overview of:
We will work with you to best meet the needs of your audience.
How to Request a Speaker
Please call or email your request, preferably 4-6 weeks before the event.
To start the process, contact us with the following information:
- Name and Address of Sponsoring Organization
- Primary Contact's Name, Email and Phone Number
- Event Title
- Event Location
- Event Date
- Topic(s) Desired
- Audience (Please describe the composition of the audience)
- Anticipated Audience Size
- Equipment Available
~Public Address System
- Speaker Biographical Sketch Requested
- Other Remarks - Furnish any other significant information which may be helSouthside Community Partner speaker will deliver keynote address, participate in panel discussion, etc.; if there is a special purpose or objective or any unique feature involved.
Southside Community Partners staff will follow up with you about your request once it has been reviewed.
Terms and Conditions
Southsdie Comunity Partners provides speakers as a free public service, but we do have several policies and guidelines. The following terms must be followed for Southside Community Partners to participate at your event:
- Scheduling. Depending on demand, all requests may not be filled.
- Discrimination. Southside Community Partners will not participate in any activity in which any group has been unlawfully segregated or unequally treated on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, disability, religion, age, or sexual orientation.
- Honoraria or Fees. ConnectSouthside speakers are not allowed to accept honoraria, stipends or fees for speaking. Donations to support Southside Community Partners programming, however, are appreciated.